You travel to any part of the world and you will surely find a pizza. The preparation style and toppings may differ but it actually remains the same old pizza that one and all love binging on.
Pizza generally is only a call away from you when you really want to have it; but if you prepare it at home you not only save money and earn extra brownies on the health factor but you really feel that the effort you’ve put in is really worth it. What’s more is that making pizza at home is real fun! So put on your cooking hat, wear your apron and set out on making a pizza at home, a tasty, hot and a healthy pizza.The very first step in making a pizza is its dough. Here you have to ensure that you make a fluffy, soft and a firm pizza base. Making a pizza base is half the work done already! For the recipe to make the pizza dough.
Ingredients for making the pizza
- Tomato sauce
- Shredded Cheese depending on how cheesy you want your pizza to be.
- Olive oil
- 1 finely chopped green capsicum
- 2 finely chopped green chillies
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 4 finely chopped jalapeno (in case jalapeno is not available mushroom too can be used)
Step by step methodology for preparing the pizza at home: recipe
- Take a pan and spread some olive oil onto it.
- Put the flattened dough on the pan.
- Take the finely chopped onion, mushroom (if you are using jalapeno do not sauté it) and green chillies and sauté it in olive oil.
- Pour the tomato sauce on the surface of the dough kept on the pan.
- Spread it all over the flattened dough with a spatula.
- Add the green chillies, mushroom and onion along with the green capsicum.
- Finally add the shredded cheese on it.
- Now set your oven temperature to 475 degrees and put the pan into it.
- Cook for about 15 minutes and you will see the crust turn to golden brown and the cheese melt into it.
- Take out the pizza and cut into four equal parts.
- The pizza is ready to be served with some frizzy cold drink!